Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Notes from Paris: Les Etoiles de Paris

By Morris Dean

When I went to bed last night, I wasn’t remembering that I had scheduled a skeleton of my second “Notes from Paris” column. Sorry about that, but even more sorry that I haven’t yet written it!
    But believe me: my embarrassment over this is great, and I now feel more highly motivated than I was to write about the star-shaped intersections of Paris, which so captured my imagination that they only make me want to return to Paris to experience them again.

Copyright © 2016 by Morris Dean

1 comment:

  1. I almost died trying to cross the street at one of those. If you are half way across when the light changes you are up shit creek.

    ReplyDelete