Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Steve Glossin's Watch List now available on Nook [& Kindle]

Says Steve Glossin of his latest published novel:
This is the cover I decided to use for the Nook E Book. I shot the photo on a trip to Malta some years ago. It’s a set of armor that was on display in the armory at the Grandmasters Palace in Valletta.
    I love the way Steve re-inset a portion of the photo, which, for me, creates a sort of "infinite mirrors" effect. As you might appreciate after reading the novel, the story's intrigue has a similar effect. Thematic perfection in a book's cover—you don't often see it rendered this well!
    Here's the link to the book on Barnes & Noble's website.

Next day. Now available on Amazon's Kindle too, with an alternative cover design, also by the author. Isn't electronic publishing something?

9 comments:

  1. Steve, it was my pleasure to be fully justified in making such comments. I hope that your saying they were "kind" doesn't indicate that you don't feel deserving of them.
        I'd like for you to know, without doubt, how deserving you are to have those things said of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was just my way of saying thanks. Nothing hidden in the comment. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clarifying that! But, while I'm glad that you appreciate your own talents, I hope that your appreciation will not "go to your head" . It's enough that your awesome talent has gone to my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me a chuckle with your comment. I believe it was a one time lucky shot at the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, delighted to afford you a moment of levity. I confess that your reply made me smile happily myself.
        Your avowal of a "one time lucky shot" just goes to illustrate how modest you are, in addition to being a crackerjack storyteller and cover designer! At least, that's how I can't help but persist in continuing to regard you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a new ebook for my upcoming plane ride! thanks for the info on Steve's latest thriller. I am sure it is much better than the insipid murder mystery I just read (library book, "wash and die").

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pineapple Girl, enjoy your read! (I know you will.)

    ReplyDelete