Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eagle webcam in Decorah, Iowa

Bald Eagle
My neighbor who provided a link to the "Eagle webcam at Jordan Lake" has provided me another one. Says she:
The second camera is in Decorah, Iowa. Straight across the upper part of Iowa from my family. I watched it all last year and it has sound and can be seen at night. Right now the parents come at various times to check the nest and eat. They will not lay eggs until the later part of February. It will be fun to watch the different age babies



For more links to nature webcams, go to the site where I found the code:  http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment