Welcome statement


“Parting Words from Moristotle” (07/31/2023) tells how to access our
archives of art, poems, stories, serials, interviews, travelogues….

Monday, January 18, 2010

Want borderline metaphysical assistance?

We live in Mebane now, but my wife and I are members emeritus of the "block" we used to live on over in Chapel Hill, and I attended its annual party last night. It was nice to see that no one else had moved away yet, although a couple of our old neighbors couldn't make it to the party.
    And I'm glad to have met the one new neighbor, who rents a house up for sale on the block. Turns out, she told us, that she's an author, of books that are "borderline metaphysical." And she has a website. Her profile on another website reveals that she
is a natural born mystic, 3rd generation clairvoyant, and gifted medium. She is an award-winning author; her books include Cards of Destiny—Daily Divination Guide, and Love and Destiny—Discover the Secret Language of Relationships. [She] is available via phone or in person for readings.
Sounds like maybe the source for those seeking borderline metaphsical assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment