Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Voice

Today's voice belongs to
Guest Columnist
Elvis Presley
Happy Birthday, Morris

You ain't nothing but a hound dog either, man, but I love you.
    My own last birthday, of course, was January 8, 1977. Now I'm "in eternity" and, I have to tell you, it's a drag.
_______________
Copyright © 2013 by Elvis Presley

Please comment

2 comments:

  1. You And Elvis? I did not know that you and he share the same birth day. Have a Happy One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little birthday trivia for you: Where was Elvis scheduled to perform his next concert when he died? Hint: It is my hometown. There are probably 10,000 people still living there today who never cashed in their concert tickets when his untimely death made him a no show.

    Happy birthday! If you ever think of visiting the city with the star (another hint) I hope you have better luck than Elvis.

    ReplyDelete