Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Boldt Words & Images: Transformation (video)

By Bob Boldt

[Editor’s Note: The text of the author’s talk delivered on April 9 to his local Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, in Jefferson, Missouri, was published on March 26.]

As I was doing a routine camera check prior to my talk on Sunday, I discovered that my audio wasn’t working and, so, had to scrub the recording of the talk.
    I decided to record the talk at home using a work-around to record the sound. This happily allowed me to add some other visual elements that I hope make the talk clearer and more interesting.
    By the way, the live talk was a success, or so they tell me.




Copyright © 2017 by Bob Boldt

No comments:

Post a Comment