Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, November 16, 2006

"My Introductory Statement"

This morning I created a blog at democrats.org, with an introductory statement of my political background and interests. At the moment, I do not plan to post regularly to that blog, but continue here, and my first post there attempts to direct visitors to come here, to what I consider Moristotle's home.

I'm telling you about this only in case you might wish to read my short statement of introduction at democrats.org. (It'll be a quick link opened in a new window.) Again, the link is http://www.democrats.org/page/community/post/moristotle/CLLP.

No comments:

Post a Comment