Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thirst Satyrday for Eros (in fiction)


My story (and I’m sticking to it!)

By Bob Boldt

To My Dearest Wife,
    I hope you are having a wonderful time in New Orleans. I’m sorry I was unable to join you there for a little R&R before your trip home.
    Last Tuesday I went to Haircut U to get a nice haircut for your return. A cute little blonde named Tosh cut my hair. I happened to mention the hot tub we just got. (Yes, I did say me and my wife!) Immediately her interest was peaked as she told me that she was thinking of going in with some other people in her building who wanted to purchase a hot tub. She asked all kinds of questions about water temperature, maintenance, and such. I told her about Vaughn’s Pools and she said that she and her boyfriend, Michael, wanted to try out their sample pool in the showroom, but she didn’t think that they would let them try it “all natural.”
    “Well,” I said, blushing slightly, “if you two wanted to—”
    “We could come over some time when you weren’t home,” she interrupted excitedly. “We don’t want to bother you.”
    I told her that I didn’t think that was a good idea for them to be there when I wasn’t home, adding that I would be happy to give them all the privacy they wanted. She finished up the haircut, and I gave her my card and didn’t think anything more about it. At this point, I swear, everything was completely innocent.


On Thursday, I had just arrived home after that photo session I told you about. The sun was low on the horizon when a car pulled up to the front drive. To my surprise out stepped Tosh, followed by a young man who looked like he might be American Indian. I invited them in. I showed them the hot tub, gave them towels, and wished them luck. I told them that I would be in the kitchen if they had any questions.
    After about 10 minutes (and again I swear I didn’t even so much as sneak a peek), Tosh suddenly appeared completely naked in the middle of the kitchen. “Do you have some music we could listen to out there?”

    She noticed my blush. She had an amazing body. “I didn’t think you’d mind if I left the towel off.”
    “How about Brazilian?” I suggested.
    “Fantastic!” she replied. As I turned to put the CDs on, she sort of tentatively asked me, “Do you think, er, would you mind, I mean, we were wondering, just to try it out, if three people would fit in your tub?”
    When she saw my blush deepen, she quickly added, “You can wear a bathing suit if you want.” With that she turned and went back outside.
    I put the music on, undressed, wrapped a towel around me, and stepped outside. The sky was deepening red giving everything a rosy hue. Tosh and Michael were in the tub kissing, not even noticing my approach. The sight of their two bodies illuminated by the tub lights brought my cock to full attention. I took off my towel and stepped over the edge of the tub.
    They heard me and Tosh looked up, smiling. “That music is perfect,” she said and, lowering her eyes to my hard-on, added with an even broader smile, “Aren’t you glad now you didn’t wear your suit?”
    I grinned sheepishly and lowered myself further into the tub. Michael smiled hello as he moved his legs over to make room for me to slip in. I sat facing them, Michael to my left and Tosh to my right.
    “Do you mind if we shut off the jets for a while?” she asked.
    I said, “Yes, we can regulate them or turn them off altogether.” I reached over the edge of the tub and with a twist of the dial the water subsided.
    As the water cleared, I noticed that Michael also had a sizeable hard-on. Tosh reached down and put her hand around it and laughed. “Let’s go fishing!”
    Suddenly, her free hand reached out and grasped my cock as well. When her hand grabbed me I felt like I would come right there. Michael’s head was thrown back in an expression of pure ecstasy. Without another word, Tosh suddenly plunged her head underwater and began sucking on Michael’s dick - underwater! She stayed there for what seemed like five minutes.
    Finally, Michael, afraid that she would either drown, or worse yet, stop, pushed his hips up to the surface. With Tosh still sucking away ferociously, he managed to sit on the edge of the tub. Only then did she release her mouth from his enraged member. Now she was jacking him off with both hands. Still continuing to catch her breath, she coughed.
    Michael said, “Hey, why don’t you come over here and get some of this good head too.”
    Tosh giggled. “Don’t let it go to waste, boys!”
    My cock was as red as my face, and the head was swollen to bursting. I was feeling like such a bad boy.
    Then it occurred to me: what would my sweet wife do in a similar situation? It was a rhetorical question. I knew you would seize the opportunity!
    I slid over next to Michael on the edge of the tub. I had hardly settled when Tosh’s mouth surrounded the head of my cock. She was moaning and working her tongue all around it, licking and sucking like she was trying to devour it.
    As Michael went into the water around to her back side, she popped her mouth off my cock, turned her head, and said to Michael: “Well, I think we’ve proven that three will fit in this hot tub. Now let’s see if two will fit in me!” Without a word he drove his shaft deep into her cunt. She moaned and went down on me again.
    We went on like this for a couple of hours, trying all kinds of positions and variations. I even came twice – God, I was so turned on!
    After they left I got to thinking how bad I was and how much I needed to be urgently and repeatedly punished by you to assuage my guilt for having such a good time without you.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE – FORGIVE ME!
                        –Your Very Bad Boy


Copyright © 2015 by Bob Boldt

No comments:

Post a Comment