Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Friday, August 6, 2010

Breakthrough?

Today, Tuesday's brave words about a "Sudoku breakthrough" feel hollow. It's as though the skills I thought I'd learned on those long flights have deserted me. I'm currently stymied at an early point in two Sudokus, and I'm getting none of that glad reinforcement anymore that comes with the numbers' quickly clicking into place.
    I trust that I still actually have my Sudoku skills, but am just too tired today to access them. I've been spending too much time on puzzles lately, time that would be better spent reading Ayaan Hirsi Ali's passionate, informative book.
    Maybe the Reading God is punishing me? <wink>

No comments:

Post a Comment