Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, September 28, 2015

Fourth Monday Susan Speaks

not yet titled a (detail)
Two paintings and a drawing

By Susan C. Price

the two paintings may not be finished yet...wish i could decide...folks can say, “yeah, too much grey” or whatever...ah well...later....

not yet titled a

not titled b

long back (April 16, 2015)

Copyright © 2015 by Susan C. Price

4 comments:

  1. They look “done” to me – or done enough. I admire Susan's detachment, and her confidence. I think I recognize someone who trusts her muse completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, and I also admire Susan's relaxed attitude toward convention in the way she writes, as well as titles. I have to admit, however, that, as the editor of the blog, it used to give me fits...until I learned to just let go and let it go. I trust that her readers will always understand her.

      Delete
  3. I am always fond of the quote, "[work] is never done, only due", but that specifically is attributed to toward the work of writing. I think you are the only person who can say when a piece is done; either when it's where you want it to be, or when you are tired of contributing to it.

    ReplyDelete