Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Apple introduces...[hilarity]

My daughter and I recently discussed the use of statements such as "Sent from my iPhone" at the end of an email. One popular reason for ending an email like that is simply to let people know that you have a phone you can send email from.
    In that spirit, my daughter asked The Onion to send me the following email:
[Your daughter] recommends a page from The Onion. The recommended page is: Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard
I highly recommend that you watch their spoof, which is a trove of hilarious jokes, like "I always want to have whatever Apple comes out with next."

No comments:

Post a Comment