Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year's resolution (two of them!)

I didn't think I had any new year's resolutions, but this morning I realized that there's one I should make and try (yet again, for how many times?) to stick to:
Talk less, listen more.
And my wife suggested another one for me:
Write less, talk more!
I accept this in the spirit of self-improvement (especially when it comes to being a more companionable spouse).

I found the following links while searching for the graphic:

3 comments:

  1. Your resolution needs to be: Write less; talk more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know where you're coming from; I'll add that as another resolution. Good idea. It would be self-improving, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, Carolyn, what about YOUR resolutions??? :)

    ReplyDelete