Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tired of signing petitions

To the latest request to sign a petition to be delivered to the White House (sent by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee) one particularly disgruntled American responded yesterday:
I loathe "president" Bush, and I have signed on to many, many petitions, some of which were said to be going to be delivered to the man himself. I can't address him without getting angry and disrespectful (even though in my opinion this loathsome person deserves none, and I don't think I'm disrespecting the office of the President of the United States by saying that, for I couldn't begin to disrespect the office to a fraction of the extent to which Bush has already done that by his treasonous behavior). I'm no longer young, but I'd help hold the tar bucket or a sack of feathers if a million Americans invaded the White House to evict this despicable embarrassment to our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment