Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Birthday pie

Yesterday the age given in my blog profile increased by one....My wife baked a wondrous three-fruit pie for the occasion (using dried apricots, dried cranberries, and golden raisins):

Here again in close-up (and you can click on either photo to see it larger):

I hope that everyone had a happy my birthday. I did.

4 comments:

  1. I certianly hope you've reserved a helping for me. It looks tasty.

    Firty seven helpings is my limit, though. One must draw the line somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, I trust that your typos don't betoken your having already drunk a celebratory toast or two! Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Howdy,
    That pie looks great. Again happy late Birthday Uncle Morris.
    Your Nephew,
    Bruce Story
    Rogersville,Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bruce! I appreciate it.

    With affection,
    Uncle Moristotle

    ReplyDelete