Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, April 30, 2012

My new daily retirement countdown

Appropriate illustration
from the parking lot
of the Alamance County
Arts Council
in Graham
(from this morning's visit
there with Pineapple Girl)
As I start to write this, my Retirement Countdown clock says 2 hours 52 minutes to go. Goodness, that means it's after 9 p.m. Time to retire so I can rise eager early on my first official day of retirement....

3 comments:

  1. Were you able to go to the Monet exhbit when it was at the Graham Art Center last year in which they brought in this huge dancing couple? It was AWESOME! However, that oversized status creeps me out a little bit! - Kathy Harris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Kathy, didn't even know about the Monet exhibit; Monday was my first visit to the art center. I really, really like it, though, and took lots of pictures, including many in their gift shop. Super place.

      Delete