Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flowers, omnium

This morning I promised a friend that I'd send her a link to some of my blog articles that include flower photographs. In keeping the promise, I realized that the simplest thing to do was to send her the link http://moristotle.blogspot.com/search/label/flowers, which brings up every Moristotle article labeled "flowers."
    I probably didn't include the label with literally all of my flower articles, but surely I labeled most of them so.
    Enjoy!
_______________
Note that you can reuse the web address provided above by replacing "flowers" at the end with any other label you know that I've used. A selection of my labels is provided in the sidebar (to the right, down a ways).

No comments:

Post a Comment