Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, January 31, 2022

Susan’s Stuff
Decorates Attire,
Home & Other Furnishings

Ready for opera in a
Medici Gardens
 tie
By Moristotle

I wanted to give my son, cellist Geoffrey Dean, a special tie to wear for performing, so I asked abstract artist Susan C. Price about ties in her More Art in Your Life (And Not Just on Your Walls) web store.
    Voilà, two ties of the “Medici Gardens” design shown here arrived in my mailbox, one for my son and one for me!
    I urge you to visit Susan’s web store and see what’s available. Here are some examples of what you’ll see:

Medici Gardens Cashmere Silk Scarf

Easter Egg Hunt Tote

Happy Chair cotton trench coat

Alice…to the Moon Throw Pillow

Heart of the City 7 Pillow Sham

Alverno Lavender iPhone X Case

Another happy customer (besides me)

Now go visit Susan’s web store and see what’s available!
_______________
Note also that we have retitled our sidebar entry for Susan’s offerings: “Web Store California.” It looks like this:

    And we will soon be adding an entry for “Web Store Bulgaria”!

Copyright © 2022 by Moristotle & Susan C. Price
Susan C. Price has offerings at her fine-art website, on Facebook & Instagram, and at her website of art on clothing & home decor.

4 comments:

  1. Susan, I went looking to see your tie collection, but did not find it. Would ties be a custom item?

    Morris, looking sharp! Which opera were you headed to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as it turned out, the tie was a custom item. And it was whipped up and shipped out and delivered to me in a fraction of the time that even Susan herself predicted! Amazing. Maybe we should advise Susan to maybe advertise “custom items”? Or just make the suggestion, for consideratioin – there might be a lot more involved than I imagine, although, from the quick turn-around, that seems doubtful.
          I hope that she sees your comment and this reply.

      Delete
  2. hey, Michael, thanks for noticing. All of the clothing, and home goods that can be made from my designs are "custom/made to order". There are a ton of on-line companies that can make stuff from a jpeg of my art. Different ones make different items. One makes cool clothes and raincoats, others will make sheets, towels or umbrellas. Some make shoes. You can Google "all-over-printing/ties" to find companies that do. The items shown in my More Art in Your Life website are "pre-designed", ie. the on-line photoshop etc. work that it takes to get my jpeg to fit into the pattern of the item, has already been done. I never really learned how to do that, so i have a buddy i pay to do that for new items, as requested.
    More information than you wanted, i bet. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan, for filling us in on this! I'm wondering now, of course, how involved my grandson Christopher is in the "making" aspect of HIS designs. In my planned post featuring his web store, I now hope to include that information.

      Delete