Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

They saved a place for me

Four of my dear old IBM California buddies had lunch together yesterday and kindly had a place set for me. And the old friend taking the picture even ate the food ordered for me rather than let it go to waste (he knows how much I hate to leave anything on my plate).
    Sorry, fellas, that I couldn't get out to join you.

But why do the three shown all look so much older than I?

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say, those guys all look WAY older than you do, dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was making a joke!

    But you are my daughter, and it's important to you that your old pa has a positive self-image.

    ReplyDelete