Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Persimmon art

The image to the right caresses my eye so seductively, it's currently the wallpaper on my Motorola Droid. And a neat thing about it is that I created the effect entirely on the Droid itself (from the original photograph shown in the July 4 post, "Green persimmons").
    Below are four more effects. They resulted from irreproducibly playing around, so I can't specify a recipe or formula.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I remember now that a couple (or three) of the effects involved going to negative, then back again to not-negative after some tweaking. Interesting transformations. I mean, in the sense of the appealing result. To my eye, at least.

      Delete