Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I believe

By Victor L. Midyett

I believe our minds, through focused contemplation and meditation on our spiritual being, faith, and our true inner self, can change us. Even heal us.
    Although I don’t understand what this energy source is, I believe we can tap into it.
    I believe we need to believe in miracles. Miracles are when reality is created by possibility. Be still and know.


Copyright © 2018 by Victor L. Midyett

7 comments:

  1. How well said sir. And how true and timely for us. We do indeed need to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your supportive comment, Roger. We tend to put "miracles" on some kind of pedestal. If we look at daily things we find "miracles" happen everywhere all the time in all that we are willing to 'see'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! Have seen this faith work many miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, a short story to make us Think. I do believe in Miracles and try to encourage others around me to do the same. Miracles DO happen every day, whether Big or Small. Keep the Faith and keep putting out these Though Provoking notes to keep us going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you much, Viola and Vickie for your encouragements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reread this this morning and had to comment again. I am going to write this one down and keep it where I can read it whenever I need some inspiration. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grand thing to tell me, Roger! Thank you VERY much.

    ReplyDelete