Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Boldt Words & Images: Easter Seder

By Bob Boldt

I thought it might be a tradition worth starting to post an Easter Seder E-card. So here goes.
    I replaced the more secular Rabbit response with something of my own that is perhaps a little more indirect – one that fans of Barry Levinson’s 1990 film, Avalon, might reference.



For me, faith better resembles confidence. I meditate daily with a confidence of perhaps becoming a little more mindful. My faith, if you press me, is in Camus’ “Benign indifference of the Universe.”

And finally, did you ever have an image call out to you? Lately, more often, they just whisper. This one whispered to me “He is risen.” Make of that what thou wilt.


Copyright © 2018 by Bob Boldt

1 comment: