Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, January 25, 2021

BODY COUNT books now available as a series on Amazon

By Moristotle

As the editor of Ed Rogers’ three BODY COUNT novels, I am pleased to announce that Amazon now accommodates series of books, and Ed has taken advantage of it by creating a series entry on Amazon. The graphic shown here is a composite of the series’ text description and its image.
    Congratulations, Ed!

And that’s not all. Ed created a series entry for his two BOYSTOWN novels as well:


Copyright © 2021 by Moristotle

1 comment:

  1. Ed, I had not realized what a huge impact this series of books had on me. As my wife and I watch another episode of this or that police or Private-Eye detective TV series, I frequently flash onto a scene from Killers or Roatán or High-Heels. What fun!

    ReplyDelete