Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Farewell to Moristotle & Co.

By Shirley Skufca Hickman

Dear Morris, thank you for being in my life for over 60 years, first as my high school student and since then as my friend.
    Your eagerness to publish my poetry, especially the Vietnam poems, made me very happy. And I appreciated your willingness to publish the first chapters of my books.
    You might not post to your blog anymore, but you will always have a place in my heart. ❤


Copyright © 2023 by Shirley Skufca Hickman

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed. You mentored the great Moristotle? My goodness, I knew the air was rarified up here with the Olympians, but I had no idea his Plato was still extant (a feat in itself!) and indeed, a member of the group! I should have paid more attention in class. I commend you to posterity as a great teacher, and your erstwhile student has taught me so much that there is no room to inventory it here. It is a debt I can never repay. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete