Welcome statement


Parting Words from Moristotle (07/31/2023)
tells how to access our archives
of art, poems, stories, serials, travelogues,
essays, reviews, interviews, correspondence….

Monday, August 14, 2023

Farewell to Moristotle & Co.

By Bob Boldt

There has been so much to say of late, but I have neglected to say anything due to personal issues inhibiting my creative life. That, and I just got out of the habit of contributing.
    In spite of this dearth, I link to Moristotle & Co. continually. I hope the site will stay up because it is a great link to some of the best of my work, beautifully displayed.
    I cannot express how much your mentorship has meant to me and, as I hear, to my two Mikes as well. Introducing them to you has been one of the great blessings of my life. You have been as great a stimulus to their creative lives as you have been to mine.
    Is there any chance you might be available in an advisory capacity to an aspiring poet from time to time?


Copyright © 2023 by Bob Boldt

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bob, with regard to your statement, “I hope the site will stay up because it is a great link to some of the best of my work, beautifully displayed,” as I affirmed in my July 31 parting words, the site will stay up, and I very much appreciate the “beautifully displayed” compliment. To give one example (as I may or may not have explained in some post or other), the surrounding green color was adapted from the dust jacket of Jim Rix’s true crime account of his cousin Ray Krone’s false conviction for the murder of Kim Ancona.

    ReplyDelete